Thursday, 24 September 2009

Back to Normal

Back to normal after LFW, I went to the Distill office to help make the final selection of the best pictures from avant garde fashion magazines from around the world. Not for publication in magazine form this time but, in collaboration with Swatch, to be downloaded as an app by anyone who has an Iphone. The pictures (they cover menswear, womenswear, streetstyle etc) look absolutely vibrant on the screen and will be available at the end of October. Apps are a pretty competitive field right now, I know, but I'm confident that we've got the content to succeed.

Christopher Bailey conversation tonight at Selfridges. I am really looking forward to it. He speaks so well, says intelligent things and is a true natural when it comes to talk. Oh… and I almost forgot! He is also one of the world's top design talents who has made Burberry a major player in the high fashion stakes across the globe.